Recipes Perfect for a Halloween Party
“I love that in celebrating Halloween; we can get lost in the magic of make-believe and fantasy no matter what age we are!” – Natalya Neidhart
Do you feel the same way about Halloween? Do you look forward to dressing up? Perhaps having your friends over for a Halloween party?
If you love Halloween and you’re planning a big party to celebrate this year, you probably already know what your costume will be. You’ll probably spend hours decorating your home to create just the right ambiance. And then, you’ll need to decide on the perfect menu that will impress your friends and reflect the spirit of the holiday.
Here are some great recipes that will have your guests not only talking about how fun your party is but how tasty the food and drinks are!
- Spooky Spinach Dip in Bread Bowl Cauldron: Spinach dip is always popular at parties, and this one is made extra green with a little bit of food coloring. The bread bowl formed into a cauldron makes a great serving dish and display piece for your table. And, be sure to serve with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables!
- Mummy Brie: This is an easy appetizer to make and looks so festive! Pick up some of your favorite brie and wrap with puff pastry to make it look like a mummy – serving it with some crackers! Simple and delicious!
- Pumpkin Deviled Eggs: Deviled eggs are another party food that everyone seems to love, and these pumpkin deviled eggs are fitting for Halloween. A heavy sprinkling of paprika, some simply drawn lines, and a chive stem make them look like tasty little pumpkins!
- Buffalo Meatball Pumpkins: Meatballs are a great bite-sized food for parties, and you can switch things up by changing spaghetti sauce to buffalo sauce for Halloween. Pretzel stems and sprigs of parsley make the meatballs look like mini pumpkins. Too cute!
- Halloween Veggie Tray: How about a skeleton veggie tray for your party? This one is easy to assemble with the peppers making the perfect ribs! You might also want to add the Frankenstein guacamole and the cheese graveyard to add to your display.
- Halloween Jalapeno Popper Mummies: These are almost too cute to eat – but not quite! Jalapeno Poppers get a mummy makeover for Halloween with this recipe.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip: Every party needs some dessert, and this pumpkin cheesecake dip has all the taste of fall in a delicious dip! Pumpkin spice gives this sweet dip all of its flavor, and you can use your favorite cookies to scoop it up.
- Simple Spiderweb Cake: This cake is so simple! You can even take a shortcut and pick up a cake at your favorite grocery store. Then decorate it with a black spider web, and a few spiders and you’re all set!
- Bloody Mary Syringes: Cocktails are also a party essential, and these syringes filled with bloody marys are definitely a bit spooky. You can pick up the syringes at your local party store or order online.
- Witches Brew Halloween Cocktail: The greenish glow of this cocktail will fit right in at your party. Made with Midori liqueur, lemon-lime soda, and orange juice, it’s a simple one to mix up in a big batch for all of your guests.
Now is the time to send out your invitations and start planning this year’s Halloween party. It’s bound to be spook-tacular when you serve some of these recipes!