Pumpkin Crafts For Adults!
Winter brings images of snowflakes and pine trees. Spring has you thinking of flowers and green grass. Summer is all about sunshine and flip flops. And, of course, autumn is known for apples and pumpkins.
And if you like to craft, then fall brings with it a whole bunch of amazing projects – especially if you love pumpkins. So, are you ready to get crafting? Now is the time to, “Keep calm and get your pumpkin on!”
- DIY Pumpkin Terracotta Pots: Terracotta pots are used for many crafting projects, and these terracotta pumpkins are adorable – and quite simple to make. You could pick up pots in several different sizes to make your very own terracotta pumpkin patch.
- Pom Pom Pumpkins: These Pom Pom Pumpkins are truly a craft that the whole family can make. Head to your local craft store – or dollar store – and pick up some yarn, googly eyes, felt, and pipe cleaners, and you’ll have everything you need to get started.
- Pumpkin Pie Soap: Do you need a cute table favor for Thanksgiving? Or some hostess gifts or gifts for friends? Then take a look at this DIY for Pumpkin Pie Soap. Now, if you’ve never tried making soap before, this is an excellent DIY to follow as the instructions are quite clear and concise.
- DIY Pumpkin Mason Jars: Every season seems to bring with it a new set of Mason jar crafts, and fall is no exception. You can make some cute “pumpkins” with Mason jars and use them to store all sorts of seasonal treats or just set them on a coffee table or mantel.
- DIY Paper Roll Pumpkins: Do you have some paper rolls sitting in your recycling bin? Well, why not recycle them with this pumpkin project? No one will ever even know they’re made from paper rolls when you add some glitter or other decorations. And they’ll look great all autumn.
- Wine Cork Pumpkin: Do you tend to throw your wine corks into a glass jar and then let them accumulate in hopes that you’ll see some DIY project to make from them? Then here’s your DIY project – a Wine Cork Pumpkin! You might even invite your best friend over to make one with you – while enjoying a glass of wine, of course!
- Fabric/Bandana Pumpkins: If you want to create some unique pumpkins, then pick up some bandanas and try these. A sewing machine will make creating these easier, but if you’re handy with a needle and thread, you can probably make them, too.
- Burlap Pumpkin Wreath: Could your front door use a little sprucing up? How about making a Burlap Pumpkin Wreath for it? Grillo Designs shows you exactly how to do it – step-by-step – so, even if you’ve never made a burlap wreath before, you’ll have no fear in tackling this DIY design.
- Pumpkin Luminaries: Do you like to use power tools when crafting? Then grab the electric drill and a few pumpkins and make these Pumpkin Luminaries! They’ll look fantastic on a patio or balcony or sitting on your dining table.
- DIY Halloween Pumpkin Garland: Lots of crafters sell garlands for a pretty penny, but there’s no reason you can’t make your own and save some money. This one has you using small pumpkins that can be picked up at most stores during the season and would look very festive draped over a window or door.
- Painted Wood Pumpkins: When you DIY, it allows you the chance to customize your projects to fit your specific tastes – and this Painted Wood Pumpkins project is a prime example. Your pumpkins don’t need to be orange – unless you want them to be – since you get to pick out the paint colors.
This fall, spend some time crafting and try your hand at one of these DIY pumpkin projects. You’ll enjoy getting creative, and your home will benefit, too!