30 Breakfast Ideas
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it’s often the meal that’s the most rushed – or even skipped altogether – which is a shame – because there are some really delicious breakfast ideas out there.
And, while it can seem easy to run out the door with your cup of coffee or to just pour some cereal, if you’re searching for some new ideas when it comes to breakfast – here are 30 to get you started!
- Breakfast Quesadillas: Scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese inside of a tortilla? Yes! And it’s portable – which means you can take it with you as you rush out the door!
- Veggie Breakfast Tacos: Start your morning off right with a healthy Veggie Breakfast Taco. You can add whatever vegetables you love – but be sure to make the salsa! It’s delicious.
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits: If you like to meal prep, be sure to add these to your menu plan. They’re easy to put together and perfect for breakfast or snacks.
- Breakfast Cookies: Don’t you just love the idea of eating cookies for breakfast? These Breakfast Cookies from Sally’s Baking Addiction are both healthy and hearty. You’ll love all of the ingredients – and if you don’t – there are a few recommendations for substitutions.
- Easy Overnight Oats: What about making breakfast before you go to bed? With Easy Overnight Oats, you do just that! Feel Good Foodie provides you with a great base and several different flavor combinations to work with – but you can always just add what you like!
- Mini Pancake Puffs: The whole family is going to love these Mini Pancake Puffs! Everything you love about a pancake in a cute little bite!
- Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches: Here’s another “make and take” breakfast! And, while the recipe calls for bacon – ham or sausage could easily be subbed in.
- Breakfast Potato Skins: Hashbrowns aren’t the only potato you can serve for breakfast. These Breakfast Potato Skins make for a fun vessel for those scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, and green onions!
- Breakfast Nachos: Here’s another typical pub food that can be easily converted to a fun breakfast!
- Egg in a Hole/Toad in the Hole: An egg and a piece of toast is a classic breakfast, but they’re just a little more fun when you make them like this!
- Cheesy Scrambled Eggs in Avocado: Avocado lovers are going to love this breakfast!
- Copycat Starbucks Egg Bites: If you swing through Starbucks on the way to work and get their Egg Bites, here’s a copycat recipe that will help you to make them at home.
- Breakfast Pot Pies: This is breakfast comfort food! Yum!
- Crispy Hash Breakfast Skillet: Make this Crispy Hash Breakfast Skillet, and you will be plenty full until lunchtime!
- Avocado Toast: Avocado Toast continues to be popular, and here’s a great recipe with several variations to try.
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie: Smoothies are an excellent portable breakfast!
- Breakfast Hand Pies: Are you a fan of puff pastry? Then try making these Breakfast Hand Pies and stuffing them with your breakfast faves.
- Easy Eggs Benedict: Eggs Benedict sounds complicated, but this recipe makes it super easy.
- Breakfast Crepes: The French know how to do breakfast, and so will you when you try these crepes for breakfast.
- Blueberry Muffins: There may be nothing better than a good muffin in the morning!
- Homemade Granola Bars: If you haven’t made your own granola bars yet, give this recipe a try!
- Perfect Breakfast Quiche: Quiche is another great dish that can be eaten at any time of the day!
- Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches: Make these and freeze them, and you’ll always have a handy breakfast!
- No-Bake Energy Bites Pack a few and take them with you on those busy mornings!
- The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata: This is a great weekend dish!
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake: Make this on a Sunday to last you all week long!
- Breakfast BLT: BLTs aren’t just for dinner. This one is fantastic for breakfast!
- Easy Baked French Toast Casserole: This is a great casserole for the weekend!
- Mexican Breakfast Chilaquiles: Another great Mexican dish that you’re going to devour for breakfast.
- Frozen Yogurt Breakfast Bark: Would you like to feel like you’re eating ice cream for breakfast? Then try making this Frozen Yogurt Breakfast Bark!
Don’t skip breakfast anymore! Try some of these recipes, and you’ll get your morning started off right!